Food & Drink
Our team of chefs are passionate about offering great food, and all dishes are cooked onsite featuring locally sourced produce. Start your day in style with our tasty breakfast and brunch menu, available from 7.30am to 12noon. We then serve a delicious range of traditional bar snacks and pub classics from 12noon to 2.30pm, and 6pm to 9.30pm.
Here are some examples of dishes you will find at The Millers, please download our menus for full details
- Grilled Spitfire Ale Sausages with bubble & squeak and a rich onion gravy.
- Chargrilled 28 Day Aged Sirloin Steak with herb butter, watercress, chips and blue cheese mayonnaise.
- Steak Burger topped with smoked Applewood cheese & bacon
- Homemade Goats Cheese & Chive Gnocchi with broccolli, asapragus, cream, rocket and parmesan
- Crispy Roasted Pork Belly roasted apples, aubergine mashed potato and cherry tomatoes
- Sunday Lunch
What our customers say
"A very tasty lunch - Had a very Pleasant lazy lunch here Food simple but tasty , staff very attentive ....... Reasonably priced and good wine" Myles J
"Reliable and friendly - Several visits in the last couple of years, always enjoyable, food reliable, setting cheerful. Shepherd Neame beers" djpdoc